Sunday, January 10, 2010

What Once Was Lost


Gwendolyn Mitchell, a girl raised by a loving aunt and uncle, mysteriously flees the small country town in which she's lived to become a teacher. Little does she know that her decision to leave will be the beginning of her worst nightmares. Frightened and alone, she wakes up in a hospital not knowing who she is or how she's gotten there. Now she must fight the battle of her life as she struggle to find some light in her mind and a link to her past. Set in the late 1800s, in the mid-western countryside, Gwendolyn struggles to rediscover her identity, unveils shocking truths about her past, and strives for forgiveness, even from the man whose heart she broke almost a year ago.

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!! Oh, I can't wait to have my own copy. You are so talented, Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...I just finished your book. And I LOVED IT! I can't wait to read more of your books. It was exactly the kind of story that I enjoy reading, with just the right balance of all the right things. You're a great author, in my humble opinion. :) The characters were real and three-dimensional. The story was riveting and enjoyable. There were just the right number of suspenseful segments and just the right number of relaxing segments to make the story move along at a wonderful pace. Again, I absolutely LOVED the book. I look forward to reading more, and the teasers in the back of the book have me intrigued. :)"

    Beth Buckland

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!